Up to 40% off now through 9/16/18. Prices as marked on design pages.
Midsummer 2018 may have debuted in summer, but the designs and weaves are relevant and perfect for fall. Many combinations are relevant for all seasons, especially for those of you who live in warm climes year round.
We still have some of your favourite weaves remaining.
We even have your favourites on special.
Read on for some tips on the Ivey Abitz transition to fall…
Transition to Fall with Midsummer Look 8
Here’s how to use Look 8 in your transition to fall.
- Black and White Wispy Striped Linen is a perfect layering weave— especially in one of our duster coats (as shown in the Grasmere Duster Coat).
- Add a frock in Black and White Floral Voile to add some cheerfulness to a cloudy autumnal day (as shown in the Nook Frock).
- Our designs in Signature Black Gauzy Linen create an everyday companion that should not be missed (as shown in the Thatched Frock).
Transition to Fall with Midsummer Look 1
Here’s how to use Look 1 in your transition to fall.
- Our Canterbury Cardigan in Rising Sun Ethereal Knit lends itself perfectly to autumnal hues and warm days. It also makes a lovely layering piece as the weather slightly cools.
- The Iconic Canterbury Frock in Rising Sun Embroidered Washed Silk gives warmth to each autumn day as the temperature cools. Wear under a buttoned-up frock or duster for everyday wear as the leaves change to warm golden and rust hues, which are hinted at in this lovely weave.
Transition to Fall from Midsummer Look 3
How to use Look 3 to transition to fall.
- Our designs in Beach Grass Plaid Linen are there for you in the warmth of the sun or the chill of an autumnal day (as shown in the Phinneus Coat Dress).
- Beach Grass Wispy Washed Linen creates a lightweight layer and base hue that combines beautifully with palettes for any season (as shown in the Tilbrook Frock).
Transition to Fall from Midsummer Look 7
How to use the elements of Look 7 in your fall transition
- Sun and Sky Cotton Voile is a quintessential layering weave that, and this hue screams to worn into the fall and winter (as shown in the Highlands Shirt).
- Head to the Highlands in your comfortable and flattering Highlands Skirt. In the Onward Blue Cottage Plaid, you can create an ensemble that is perfect for any temperature.
Discover more transition to fall favourites with the inspiring Look Book.