If you appreciate clever practicality in your everyday wardrobe, head to the Highlands with our new Highlands Skirt.
- Curved bottom hems, unexpected bias binding in just the right places, and bias cut panels all blend effortlessly together to create the Highlands Skirt.
- The fit is easily adjusted by the wrap design of the skirt. The tie in the waistband slips through the side seam and wraps around the back to meet the tie on the other side of the skirt, creating a flat front and flat back on the waistband. There is a flutter and easy drape in the skirt that is so flattering. Fun and easy to wear.
- There is some leeway in the fit, due to the wrap design. To determine sizing in our wrap skirt, it’s best to determine fit on the waist measurements. In a size medium, the actual garment waist circumference ranges from 28-33inches. The size medium will best fit actual body waist measurements of 27-32inches.
- The front pocket echoes the curves and angles in the Highlands and adorns the front of each skirt.
- Sizes XS, S, M, L, and XL.
|Waist||10-16 range||12.5-18.5 range||15-21 range||17.5-23.5 range||20-26 range|
|Hip||23 from side seam to seam||25.5 from side seam to seam||28 from side seam to seam||30.5 from side seam to seam||33 from side seam to seam|
|Length||27 inches shortest point to 35 longest point|