Inspired by our favourite architectural details, the Thatched Frock represents idyllic dwellings and says, Welcome Home.
- The repetition of the petite, intricate pleating on the front and back of the Thatched Frock represents the undulating texture of a thatched roof. The pleating creates a lovely drape and movement whilst walking in the Thatched Frock’s A-line skirting.
- The design details in the Thatched Frock complement other IA design collections so very well, like the Inglenook and Grasmere Collections. It can, however, be paired with many designs within the collection. It’s a lovely base layering frock that can be mixed and matched with many Ivey Abitz bespoke designs.
- Side seam pockets are lovely and functional, ideally placed for keeping everyday items at hand.
- The neckline has subtle curves into the shoulder seams that echo the curves in the bottom hem of the Thatched Frock.
- Available in sizes XS, S, M, L, and XL.
|Length||43 – 50 inches in length to due undulating bottom hem|