A new companion to our Fairholme design collection. Meet your new favourite shirt.
- The collar is just right. Tall, but not too tall. Whimsical, but not over-the-top.
- The Fairholme has two tie holders that adorn the front of the shirt. Ideally worn with one of our longer Fairholme Neckties. Wear the shirt with both tie holders, just one on the top, just one at the waist, or none at all. The tie holders can easily be removed by unbuttoning them from the antique buttons adorning the front of the shirt.
- The back tab is just as clever as the tie holders. Wear buttoned at the center for a relaxed and easy fit. Move the ends of the tab to the buttons closer to the side seams to cinch in the shirt at the waist. It also creates a slight peplum effect at the small of the back that creates a lovely wave in the weave.
- The cuffs adorn the wrists with ease and comfort. Curves and points in the cuffs echo the lovely details that give the Fairholme its defining voice.
- Collectible antique buttons are chosen to adorn each and every Fairholme Shirt to complement the weave you choose.
- Available in xs, s, m, l, and xl. If you fall outside of our garment measurement chart, contact us for additional bespoke tailoring.