Tailored olde English countryside meets easygoing modern city. The Vanetten Shirt creates a pleasant intersection of two worlds, two time periods, and weaves them together to give a comfortable, original pair of trousers–for today and the future. The trousers can work for any climate, any urban or rural setting. It’s a thoughtful one, the Vanetten.
- In plaid and checked fabrics, the neckband, side seam vertical tabs and pockets will be bias cut.
- In striped fabrics, they will be cut horizontally.
- Choosing these types of fabrics give additional visual detail that sets the trousers apart.
- Choose a solid hued fabric with a bit of texture so the structure and clever curved lines in the design become the focal point.
- Side seam pockets are functional and add some wonderful design elements to the shirt. They also serve you well by carrying phones, keys, handkerchiefs, and other everyday necessities.
- The shirt has a whimsical tab that runs vertically just to the center right on the back. It has an opening at the back waist so you can slip a sash through it (available separately) and wear any of our sashes as a belt around the waist of the Vanetten Shirt.
- A straight drape through waist, then a slight a-line down to the bottom hem, gives a wonderful swing and drape to the shirt. To cinch it in at the waist, simply wear one of our sashes around the waist. It changes the look of the shirt in an instant.
- A stately high neckband features a button-down collar with details echoing the Vanetten’s curves and edges.
- Sleeves just below 3/4 length drape beautifully on any arm length. The sleeve edges have facing on them so you can flip them up to create more casual cuffs.
- Available in XS, S, M, L, XL.