- The drape is slightly a-line, allowing for ease of movement whilst still enjoying the beauty of a longer skirt.
- Pairs splendidly with a more snugly fitted shirt like the Elliot Shirt. It also works beautifully with one of our buttoned shirts tucked in without back ties.
- The bottom hem of the Fairholme Skirt echoes the lovely and flattering curves in our Fairholme design collection.
- The fit is easily adjusted by the wrap design of the skirt. The tie in the waistband slips through the side seam and wraps around the back to meet the tie on the other side of the skirt, creating a flat front and flat back on the waistband. There is a flutter and easy drape in the skirt that is so flattering. Fun and easy to wear.
- There is some leeway in the fit, due to the wrap design. To determine sizing in our wrap skirt, it’s best to determine fit on the waist measurements. In a size medium, the actual garment waist circumference ranges from 28-33inches. The size medium will best fit actual body waist measurements of 27-32inches.
- Sizes XS, S, M, L, and XL.
|Waist||10-16 range||12.5-18.5 range||15-21 range||17.5-23.5 range||20-26 range|
|Hip||23 from side seam to seam||25.5 from side seam to seam||28 from side seam to seam||30.5 from side seam to seam||33 from side seam to seam|
|Length||35 high water length
38 low water length
Please read description above for fit direction.
It’s simple to determine sizing!