Create your own legacy whilst wearing your very own coat of arms in the Heraldry Skirt.
- The Heraldry Skirt calls upon the curves and points of an historic familial coat of arms. It’s representational art in clothing form, as well as reminder that we all create our own legacy, moulding our very own heraldic coat of arms through our deeds and words of kindness.
- Pleating springs out from behind a curved and pointed bottom hem.
- Historic coat-of-arms-shaped pockets are easily accessible and practical for modern everyday items like cellphones.
- Unique binding under the skirting creates a wavy and slight billowing effect, allowing the pleating along the bottom hem to be pleasantly featured.
- Choose between our easy fitting flat front/elastic back waistband or our more tailored side button closure.
- Available in high water and low water lengths.
- Sizes XS, S, M, L, and XL. If your preferences are not represented in our garment measurement chart, contact us for additional bespoke tailoring.
|Waist (flat front/flat back waistband with side button closure)||12||14||16||18||20|
|Waist (flat front/elastic back waistband, un-stretched to stretched||10 – 16||12.5 – 18.5||15 – 21||17.5 – 23.5||20 – 26|
|Hip (approx. 12in. below waist)||23||25.5||28||30.5||33|
|Length||35 high water length (shorter)
38 low water length (longer)