The beloved Thatched Frock needed a friend. Meet the Thatched Duster Coat.
Inspired by our favourite architectural details, the Thatched Duster Coat represents idyllic dwellings and says welcome home.
- The repetition of the petite, intricate pleating on the front and back of the Thatched designs represent the undulating texture of a thatched roof. The pleating creates a lovely drape and movement whilst walking in the Thatched Duster Coat’s bottom hem.
- The design details in the Thatched Duster complement other IA design collections so very well, like the Thatched Frock, Inglenook, and Grasmere Collections. It can, however, be paired with many designs within the collection. It’s a lovely base layering duster that can be mixed and matched with many Ivey Abitz bespoke designs.
- Side seam pockets are lovely and functional, ideally placed for keeping everyday items at hand.
- Available without side ties for a relaxed drape and fit. Request our signature tab and two tie detail, as shown in the photographs, to have more options regarding fit. The tabs provide a smooth and comfortable fit across the back when cinching in is desired at the waist. The ties adjust in an instant. We like to tie the ties with what we call our keyhole knots.
- Available in xs, s, m, l, and xl. If you fall outside of our garment measurement chart, contact us for additional bespoke tailoring.