The name Evie means all things good. The same is true for our beloved Evie Frock.
- A flattering square-edged neckline frames the face. Choose between two necklines in the frock:
- a deeper 6.5 inch neckline, the suggested choice to layer over another Evie Frock. This is meant to intentionally show the facing along the square neckline of the frock underneath.
- the normal 5.5 inch deep neckline. This is the suggested choice for the base layering frock, or when the wearer wishes to wear just one Evie Frock as their main garment in an ensemble.
- Choose between high water length and low water length. The high water length is the suggested choice to wear over a low water Evie Frock, or to have a knee-length dress at the bottom hem center.
- Side pockets are finished with binding to echo the binding at the neckline. Perfect for keys and the must-have pocket items.
- Darting and gentle tailoring at the waist creates a comfortable and feminine silhouette.
- The pleating along the bottom hem is relaxed and is meant to flow and flounce freely whilst walking. The pleating is twisted when damp to create the easy and casual appeal of the design.
- The Evie designs happen to be the namesake of one of the Ivey Abitz’s four-legged children, a beautiful brown Shih Tzu that epitomizes pure goodness.
- Sizes XS, S, M, L, and XL.
|Low Water Length||
|High Water Length||
|Neckline||Choose between a 5.5 inch or 6.5 inch neckline.|