Meet the Everett Frock, the epitome of all things Ivey Abitz. Elegant. Comfortable. Unique. Versatile.
When ordering an Everett from this design page, your frock will be made with binding that matches the fabric you choose. The images showing Everett Frocks with contrasting binding are limited editions from previous collections. They are to give you a visual for how the Everett is thoughtfully designed and sewn.
- Two layers of intricately placed pleating along the bottom hem dramatically springs out from behind the frock’s skirting to create texture and depth.
- The bias bound edging adorns the Everett. This detail is found on the bottom hem and neckline of the frock.
- Playful, yet purposeful, bias bound pockets are centered on the side seams of the Everett. They are at the perfect spot for keeping phones and keys at hand.
- The frock’s skirting has a lovely curve on the front and back of the bottom hem that echoes many other garments’ bottom hems in the Ivey Abitz collection. A perfect frock companion to wear with so many of our designs.
- Unique binding under the skirting creates a wavy and slight billowing effect, allowing the pleating along the bottom hem to be pleasantly featured.
- Darting and gentle tailoring at the waist creates a comfortable and feminine silhouette.
- Available in high water and low water lengths.
- Sizes XS, S, M, L, and XL.
|Low Water Length||52|
|High Water Length||49|