The quintessentially versatile do-everything-whilst-wearing-this-garment garment: The Baedeker Dress by Ivey Abitz.
- A slightly a-line relaxed silhouette is straight and easy-fitting through the waist. But hang on… look closely, and you’ll see discreet loops at the waist. Place a Baedeker Sash through them, which is included with the dress, and you’ll have a cinched waist in an instant.
- Pointed tab closure on right sleeve wraps over outer side slit on cuff. It’s just one of those special details that sets it apart as an Ivey Abitz design.
- Collectible antique and vintage buttons are carefully selected for each Baedeker.
- 3/4 length sleeve complements any arm length. Relaxed and wider armhole openings create an easy fit and ease of movement.
- Its just below knee length allows you to wear the dress on its own, though we find it’s best paired with our Pierrepont Breeches-Leggings, skirt or pair of trousers.
- Side seam pockets allow you to keep your everyday essentials close at hand.
- When choosing striped fabrics, the tabs and cuff stripes are horizontal for contrast. In checked fabrics, the tabs and cuffs are bias cut for contrast.
- Sizes XS, S, M, L, and XL.