Honouring the family name of Niece Anabel and Grandma Anabel, the Anabel Coat Dress is rooted in nostalgia and heritage.
- Respectable and respectful in every way, the Anabel Coat Dress flatters femininity. Back ties can be loosely tied or cinched to complement any silhouette. It celebrates individuality and forms to any frame.
- Graceful shawl-like collar classically frames the neck and face. The square edges of the collar are uniquely buttoned and turned up on each side in back. There’s intricate detail and visual interest at every angle.
- A-line sleeves gently sweep down to an unusually curved buttoned cuff that allows for comfort and ease of movement.
- A bold a-line skirting is intentionally whimsical. Move about with ease and feel beautiful whilst living everyday life. The bottom hem of the skirting curves up slightly at the button placket. This curve is designed to reveal bottom hem pleating of a frock (like the Anabel Frock) that can be worn underneath the dress coat.
- Side pockets are in just the right place and are just the right size for the everyday indispensable items like cell phones, handkerchiefs, and keys.
- Available in two lengths: high water (shorter) and low water (longer) lengths.
- Available in XS, S, M, L, and XL.
|High Water Length||40 inches from top of shoulder to lowest point at bottom hem in back.|
|Low Water Length||45 inches from top of shoulder to lowest point at bottom hem in back.|