Clever Design Details
- The name Truitt means bold. Bold is precisely what the new Truitt Shirt is – in an understated, elegant, Ivey Abitz sort of way.
- The smartly curved collar can be buttoned and adorned with a necktie or unbuttoned for a more casual look.
- Graceful curves are featured along the bottom hem.
- Useful and lovely side pockets have similar lines to them, carrying the Truitt theme down to the tiniest, and most important, details.
- The shirt has our incredibly comfortable side ties that can be tied tightly (yet oh so comfortably) for a cinched waist. Tie in the back or front to change around the look of the shirt.
- 3/4 length sleeves are adorned with wider buttoned cuffs, allowing the wearer to push them up to the elbows for a more casual look.
- Vintage metal pressed buttons adorn the shirt button placket and sleeve cuffs.
- Sizes S, M, and L.
Charm of the Weave
Peace and Civility Stripe Linen
- Description: A mix of black, natural, and brownish pink hues are cross-woven together to achieve this multi-toned stripe weave. Its ambiguity is its main appeal alongside its softness and relevance for any occasion—especially for everyday life.
- Content: 100 percent washed linen, woven in Europe. Four season weave.
- Care: Simply hand wash or put through machine delicate cycle in cold water with a plant based detergent. We suggest using a natural fabric softener to maintain the softness we have washed into it. Tumble dry on extra-low heat with our artisan wool dryer balls to keep the relaxed effect that is featured in the Look Book.