Clever Design Details
A design that reminds us all to scatter good wherever we can.
- Purposeful folds and gathers are scattered across the front and back of the frock. Tucked here, tucked there, and it’s all good.
- Side seam pockets assist you in everyday modern life.
- May be backordered and shipped in about 3 weeks.
Charm of the Weave
Arthurian Green Floral Washed Linen
- A soft and washed all natural linen. Woven in Europe, printed in the United States.
- Deep greens with a hint of charcoal and black. The floral motif is floating on a parchment hued all natural linen background.
- This weave begs you to wear it often. The more you wear and wash it, the happier it gets.
- Very soft and opaque, yet it can still be worn as a lightweight summer frock. Relevant for all climates and considered a four season weave.
- Perfect for workday wear, everyday errands, and traveling. It can even be dressed up for special occasions with some spot on accessories.
- Easy care. To keep the washed and carefree look shown in the garment, simply wash on delicate in cold water with plant based detergent and fabric softener. Tumble dry on low with our wool dryer balls for several minutes.
|Length||49 from shoulder to lowest point at bottom hem|