Create your own legacy whilst wearing your very own coat of arms in the Heraldry Vest.
- The Heraldry calls upon the curves and points of historic familial coat of arms. It’s representational art in clothing form.
- A curved button placket, placed just left of center, allows the coat of arms shaped pocket to be the featured design element.
- The pleasantly placed asymmetrical collar echoes historic heraldic shapes, as does the front and back bottom hem of the vest.
- Choose between high water (shorter) and low water (longer) lengths.
- Choose between two different styles of back ties. There are tabs with corset-like (but comfortable) lacing or tabs with our signature two tie detail (default). They can be easily loosened or tightened to comfortably cinch in the vest at the waist. If a straighter look and silhouette is desired, simply request to have the vest made without back ties.
- Sizes XS, S, M, L, and XL.
|High Water Length||43 inches from shoulders to back bottom hem|
|Low Water Length||45 inches from shoulders to back bottom hem|