The Pierrepont Breeches-Leggings are eighteenth century men’s breeches meet women’s modern day leggings. Flat front/elastic back waistband create an easy on, easy off piece.
- The Pierreponts are designed to be worn under our duster coats, skirts, and frocks. They give you the freedom to ride bikes, hike, and do everyday things with comfort and ease.
- Order the low water length if you’d like to feature the buttons on the cuffs just under the hemline of your high water length frocks.
- Buttons on the cuffs can be buttoned or unbuttoned, depending on the look and feel you’d like on the leg.
- Pockets are centered on the side seams — a secure place for everyday items like phones and keys. Inseams are created with flat felled seams (NEVER unsightly serged seams here at Ivey Abitz), so there are not scratchy seams against the skin in these close-fitting leggings. An additional piece of knit fabric covers the seams at the crotch area so it’s comfortable against the body.
- A higher waist will sit comfortably at your waist and not cut into your hip like far too many leggings do.
- Sizing recommendations: If you’d like the Pierreponts to have a more relaxed fit, order your normal IA size. If you’d like them to fit like snug leggings, please make certain you order a size down. The Pierreponts are made from sturdy stretch knit and are designed to fit like a snug (but comfortable) legging — if you order a size down from your normal size.
- Available in sizes XS, S, M, L, and XL.
|Waist Un-stretched to Stretched||10 – 16||12.5 – 18.5||15 – 21||17.5 – 23.5||20 – 26|
|Hip, 12 below waistband||17.5||20||22.5||25||27.5|
|High Water Length||32|
|Low Water Length||37|