The quintessentially versatile shirt: The Baedeker Shirt by Ivey Abitz.
- So many ways to wear the Baedeker: Leave back tab on center buttons for boxy look, or move tab to side buttons for a fitted look.
- Pointed tab closure on right sleeve wraps over outer side slit on cuff.
- A mix of authentic antique buttons or handmade fabric covered buttons are carefully selected for each Baedeker Shirt.
- 3/4 length sleeve complements any arm length.
- When choosing striped fabrics, the tabs and cuff stripes are horizontal for contrast. In checked fabrics, the tabs and cuffs are bias cut for contrast.
- So clever, it can also be worn as a jacket. If wearing it more like a jacket is desired, choose our thicker fabric options like wool or flanneled cotton.
- Available in low water and high water lengths.
- Sizes XS, S, M, L, and XL.
|Length||26.5 low water length
24.5 high water length