Sculptural and lyrical, the Eleanora is a wearable and comfortable work of art to be worn for a lifetime.
- The curved lines in the collar can be adjusted by reshaping the wire that is cleverly incorporated into the collar design. The flattering lines and v-shape neckline frames the face and neck with artistry and drama.
- The buttons echo the structure of military style jackets and comandeers this design detail for peaceful days.
- The back tie is encased to create a gathered effect when it’s really cinched. It looks lovely worn loosely tied, too. Wear it buttoned, unbuttoned, or buttoned just at the bottom hem.
- Choose a bolder fabric for the Eleanora without overpowering an ensemble. Choose the same fabric as the frock you’re wearing underneath, and it gives you the option of sleeves or no sleeves, simply by slipping on or off the Eugenia.
- 3/4 length sleeves have facing at the cuffs so you can flip or roll them up for a more casual look.
- Collectible antique buttons are chosen to adorn each and every Eleanora to complement the weave you choose.
- Available in xs, s, m, l, and xl. If you fall outside of our garment measurement chart, contact us for additional bespoke tailoring.
|High Water Length||16 from top of shoulder down to bottom hem|
|Low Water Length||18 from top of shoulder down to bottom hem|