Flattering, elongating, and fluid lines make the Montmorency Cardigan a pleasure to wear and a treasure to have in your wardrobe.
- Found along each sleeve edge, the back of the neckline, and atop the pocket, our carefully folded and designed pleating is an Ivey Abitz detail that sets the Montmorency Cardigan apart.
- Curved row of buttons create a flattering shape on the front of the body. We carefully choose antique buttons depending upon the fabric you choose for your cardigan. The Montmorency Cardigan is also lovely worn unbuttoned as a casual everyday addition to keep any chill at bay.
- Slightly longer sleeves are for a great ruched look at the cuff. Sleeves can also be pushed up to the elbows for a great casual look.
- Sizing recommendations: If you’d like your Montmorency Cardigan to have a more relaxed fit, order your normal IA size. If you’d like your cardigan to look a bit more cinched in at the waist when you button it (featured this way in many Look Book ensembles), please make certain you order a size down. The Montmorency is made from knits and has some give to it.
- Available in sizes XS, S, M, L, and XL.
|Length||40 down to point in front|