Oh, Harrison. You’re so put together and spot on for anything. Well done, you.
The neckline is inspired by the sweetest head and ears of the Ivey Abitz’s four-footed son, Harry. Even if you haven’t yet been adored and unconditionally loved by a beloved dog, we trust you’ll appreciate the thoughtful and graceful lines along the neck. Similar curves adorn the bottom hem of the shirt jacket.
Limited Edition Fabric Suggestions
This new limited edition Harrison Shirt Jacket for 2020 is a mix of our stunning washed houndstooth and washed plaid. It the finest spun linen available, woven in Itlay. Choose between Beacon, a mix of rust and black, or Lake Trail, a mix of blue and black.
The Harrison is also available at the standard Harrison Shirt Jacket page in other fabrics. On the main design page, the Harrison will be made with just one fabric of your choosing, not mixed like the Limited Edition Harrison featured on this design page.
- Rare antique buttons adorn the front of each Harrison Shirt Jacket and 3/4 sleeve cuffs. They can be buttoned or unbuttoned. The antique buttons will vary and complement the fabrics that you choose for your Harrisons. The internal neck facing is designed so that the shirt jacket can be buttoned all the way up or unbuttoned and folded back to create a different collar design.
- Side seam pockets, a quintessential accoutrement in Ivey Abitz garments, are there for anything: phones, sunglasses, keys, handkerchiefs, MetroCards.
- Side ties in plaid cinch in the waist in an instant. If you plan to always wear the Harrison with a straight silhouette, the shirt jacket can be requested without the side ties.
- Available in XS, S, M, L, XL.
- This original Ivey Abitz design is made by hand, just for you, in New York.
|Length||35 from shoulder to lowest point at bottom hem|