Our best sidekick Gilbert is the featured layering cardigan for this new collection.
- Every now and again, we find an ideal striped knit to be featured in our beloved Gilbert Cardigan.
- The bold red stripe amidst the sea of navy sets our minds straight and points us to hopeful summer days. We bias cut it in the front because Gilbert’s quirkiness and playfulness demands it.
- Four way give in the knit. It is a french terry knit, making it so comfortable to wear. It is lightweight, yet opaque, for a lovely layering cardigan.
- It is considered a four season weight for a knit, though we find it particularly appropriate for the upcoming summer and early autumn months.
- Adorned with our rare and vintage corozo anchor buttons from Italy.
- There are pockets on the front and the back. Because we like them there.
- Longer sleeves are meant to be worn over your wrists or ruched up on your arms for a more casual look.
- To have it feel closer to the body and more cinched in at the waist whilst buttoned, order one size down from your normal Ivey Abitz size. The knit is forgiving and will allow you to wear it this way. For a relaxed drape, order your normal Ivey Abitz size.
- Available in sizes XS, S, M, L, and XL.
This original Ivey Abitz design is made just for you in New York.
|across bottom hem||18||20.5||23||25.5||28|
|Length||27 inches from back of neck to longest point; 19 inches from back of neck to back bottom hem.|