The Glenclyffe Jacket is our homage to the idyllic rustic retreat that makes everyone feel welcome.
Designed to be a companion piece with our Pineyrie, Bonheur and Duomo raw edged designs, the new Glenclyffe collection can also be mixed and matched many of the designs in the IA collection.
- Raw edged bias cut binding adorns the neckline, sleeve edges, pockets, button placket, and bottom hem of the jacket.
- A series of vertical raw edged darts create a lovely tapering in at the waist and add texture to the design.
- Side seam pockets are convenient and visually interesting with their raw edged detail. Small pockets adorn the sleeve edges, too.
- Collectible antique buttons with their original patina adorn the front of the jacket. Buttons vary depending upon the fabric chosen.
- Side ties feature raw edged detail. They can be tied in back or wrapped around to the front to accentuate the waist. For a straighter silhouette, request the Glenclyffe without side ties.
- Sizes XS, S, M, L, and XL. If your preferences are not represented in our garment measurement chart, contact us for additional bespoke tailoring.
|Chest (across front of garment only only)||18||20.5||23||25.5||28|