The Chittister is confident, purposeful, and gets right to the point.
- The collar has a mix of curves and points that adds depth and subtle detail around the face.
- Pockets, sleeve edges, and bottom hem follow suit, curving and coming to points with confident ease.
- Choose a lighter weight weave to wear the Chittister as a shirt. Choose a heavier weight fabric to wear as a jacket.
- The back ties cinch in the waist and easily adjust the fit and drape. To wear with a straighter silhouette, simply request to have the Chittister made without ties.
- Each shirt jacket is finished with collectible antique buttons, circa late 1800’s-early 1900’s.
- Sizes XS, S, M, L, and XL.
|length||37 length from shoulder to back bottom hem|