The Wilhemena is named after an admirably strong woman who left her English home in the early 1900’s for a more hopeful and steady life in the United States. The Wilhemena is in honour of the courage all immigrants have to leave everything behind in the hopes of living a better life. Wearing it is to embrace and celebrate the freedom we have to live authentically.
- The bottom hem pleating floats freely, sweeping across the duster coat. Intricate and thoughtful pleating adorns the collar and sleeve edges.
- Pockets at the side seams are smartly placed and sized for modern everyday life.
- Authentic antique buttons adorn the front of each Wilhemena.
- Choose our signature tab and side tie detail if you’d like to cinch your duster coat in at the waist. Have it made without the side ties if you plan to wear it with a straighter silhouette.
- Sizes XS, S, M, L, and XL. If you fall outside of our garment measurement chart, contact us for additional bespoke tailoring.
approx. measurements across front of garment as it lays taut on a flat surface
|Length||45 inches from shoulders to longest point at bottom hem|