Oh, Harrison. You’re so put together and spot on for anything. Well done, you.
The neckline is inspired by the sweetest head and ears of the Ivey Abitz’s four-footed son, Harry. Even if you haven’t yet been adored and unconditionally loved by a beloved dog, we trust you’ll appreciate the thoughtful and graceful lines along the neck. Similar curves adorn the bottom hem of the Duster Coat.
Limited Edition Fabric Options
This new limited edition Harrison for 2020 is a mix of our stunning washed houndstooth and washed plaid. It is the finest spun linen available, woven in Italy. Choose between Beacon, a mix of rust and black, or Lake Trail, a mix of blue and black.
The Harrison is also available the standard Harrison Duster Coat page in other fabrics. On the main design page, the Harrison will be made with just one fabric and not mixed like the Limited Edition Harrison featured on this design page.
- Rare antique buttons adorn the front of each Harrison Duster Coat, its 3/4 sleeve cuffs, and bottom hem detail. They can be buttoned or unbuttoned. The antique buttons will vary and complement the fabrics that you choose for your Harrisons.
- The internal neck facing is designed so that the duster coat can be buttoned all the way up or unbuttoned and folded back to create a different collar design.
- Side seam pockets, a quintessential accoutrement in Ivey Abitz garments, are there for anything: phones, sunglasses, keys, handkerchiefs, MetroCards.
- Our signature side ties—tabs and two tie detail—adorn the back of the duster and are there to cinch in the waist in an instant. The taller tabs create a wonderfully comfortable back tie that holds everything in place and looks flattering as you’re coming and going. If you plan to always wear the Harrison with a straight silhouette, the duster coat can be requested without the side ties.
- Available in XS, S, M, L, XL.
- This original Ivey Abitz design is made by hand, just for you, in New York.
approx. measurements across front of garment as it lays taut on a flat surface
||45 inches from shoulders to back bottom hem
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.