We reinterpret the details of the 16th century inglenook fireplace in clothing form. Feel right at home in the new Inglenook.
- The Inglenook has old world character with a bit of quirk that is completely relevant and comfortable for everyday modern wear.
- Two layers of collars curve in and out like an old beam above an inglenook. Flattering and functional, they can flipped up during cooler months to keep breezes off the neck.
- Layered and beautifully irregular pleating echoes the layered stones in an inglenook.
- Sleeve edge appliqué details overlap one another with 16th century inspired curves. The extremely useful pockets centered at the side seams echo the characterful quirky lines of the inglenook.
- Our signature back tabs and tie detail echo the quirky curves, too. Our signature back tabs/ties combination allow for a flattering, comfortable, and clever way to cinch the duster coat in at the waist. To wear with a straighter drape, simply request to have the Chittister made without the ties.
- Choose thicker weaves to wear the Inglenook as an outerwear coat. Choose lighter weight weaves to wear the Inglenook as an indoor duster.
- Sizes XS, S, M, L, and XL.
|Length||45 inches from shoulders to back bottom hem|