It was a quiet village tucked away beside the thicket and beyond the dale. No one really knew it was there except for the few fortunate souls that lived in it. It became home whenever anyone discovered it, just like the Ardsley Duster Coat will become home for you.
- A quiet and relaxed ease is in every stitch and raw edge. Its companion is the Ardsley Frock and Ardsleydale Frock (available separately), though it can be worn over most Ivey Abitz frocks, trousers, and skirts on a whim with elegance and ease.
- Raw edged pockets have a gather at the top of the pocket – a lovely echo and call to the raw edging and gathering along the neckline and bottom hem.
- A lovely curved bottom hem gracefully moves along the body, elongating the frame.
- Gentle tailoring at the waist creates a relaxed feminine silhouette. Our signature tab/tie detail in back creates an incredibly comfortable and fitted look through the waist. If a relaxed drape is preferred, simply request the duster coat to be made without the tabs/ties.
- Available in two lengths, high water (shorter) length and low water (longer) length.
- Available in xs, s, m, l, and xl. If you fall outside of our garment measurement chart, contact us for additional bespoke tailoring.