Meet the Mewland
- The bottom hem of the frock is adorned with a visual line of poetry with its lyrical texture and movement.
- The side seam pockets have the signature Mewland textured detail along the top of them, and this echoes the bottom hem detail on the frock.
- The Mewland has a slight a-line drape for ease of movement.
- Sizes XS, S, M, L, and XL.
A solid hued fabric is always a good idea for a tried-and-true layering frock. It will also allow the texture of the bottom hem and along the top of the pockets to really sing. For added visual interest in your layering frock, choose a stripe or plaid. The bottom hem detail will have added contrast from this choice. The stripes will run horizontally in the bottom hem, and in a plaid, it will be bias cut.
- We love the Mewland Frock layered under designs like the Mewland Jacket, Mewland Vest, and mixing it with our Bartholomew and Tollie collections.
- It is also a very good option for what we call our “base” layering frocks.
- Its originality and design detail is striking, yet it’s understated because the frock is not voluminous along the bottom hem.
|Length||50 from shoulder to lowest point at bottom hem|