Our all-time favourite Blanchefleur, worn by many of our clients for over a decade now, is available for Collection no.63, c. 2020, as a limited edition frock. It features Black and White Petite Stripe Linen.
Please note: This design page is just for the Limited Edition Blanchefleur that features unique selvedge edge details along the bottom hem, neckline, and top of pockets. To order the Blanchefleur in other current 2020 weaves, visit the main Blanchefleur Frock page.
- Intricately placed pleating along the bottom hem dramatically springs out from behind the frock’s skirting to create texture and depth.
- The frock’s skirting has a lovely curve on the front and back of the bottom hem that echoes many other garments in the Ivey Abitz collection. A perfect frock companion to wear with so many of our designs.
- Unique binding under the skirting creates a wavy and slight billowing effect, allowing the pleating along the bottom hem be pleasantly featured.
- Darting and gentle tailoring at the waist creates a comfortable and feminine silhouette. A-line skirting allows for complete ease of movement, which is ideal for everyday wear.
- Available in high water and low water lengths.
- Sizes XS, S, M, L, and XL.
|Low Water Length||52|
|High Water Length||49|