We reinterpret the details of the 16th century inglenook fireplace in clothing form. You’ll feel right at home in the new Inglenook.
- The Inglenook has old world character with a bit of quirk that is completely relevant and comfortable for everyday modern wear.
- The front and back of the neckline echoes the lovely lines of an inglenook surround.
- The extremely useful pockets centered at the side seams echo the characterful quirky lines of the inglenook.
- 3/4 length sleeves with a very relaxed armhole opening allow for ease of movement and good arm coverage.
- Layered and beautifully irregular pleating echoes the layered stones in an inglenook.
- Sizes XS, S, M, L, and XL.
|High Water Length||41 to 45 inches due to undulating bottom hem|
|Low Water Length||46 to 50 inches due to undulating bottom hem|