We all do well when there is hope in everyday life.
The Hopewell is purposely designed to be a foundation layer for an ensemble. The pleating is meant to peek out from underneath other frocks to create stunning texture and detail along the bottom hem. It can be worn on its own, too. There are so many options where there is a Hopewell.
- Lucky seven rows of pleating, all done by hand, adorn the front and the back of the frock.
- Pockets centered on the side seams are just the right size for cell phones, keys, and the essentials of everyday modern life.
- Darting and gentle tailoring at the waist creates a comfortable and feminine silhouette.
- Available in high water and low water lengths.
- Available in sizes XS, S, M, L, and XL.
|Low Water Length||53 at lower point of undulating bottom hem|
|High Water Length||49 at lower point of undulating bottom hem|