It was a quiet village tucked away beside the thicket and beyond the dale. No one really knew it was there except for the few fortunate souls that lived in it. It became home whenever anyone discovered it, just like the Ardsleydale Frock will become home for you.
- A quiet and relaxed ease is in every stitch and raw edge. The Ardsleydale is designed to be the featured frock in an ensemble. Its companion, available separately, is the Ardsley Frock that is worn over the Ardsleydale with flawless ease.
- Raw edged pockets have a gather at the top of the pocket – a lovely echo and call to the raw edging and gathering along the neckline and bottom hem.
- A lovely curved bottom hem gracefully moves along the body, elongating the frame.
- Gentle tailoring at the waist creates a relaxed feminine silhouette whilst still making it oh-so-easy to slip on over the head.
- Available in two lengths, high water (shorter) length and low water (longer) length.
- Available in xs, s, m, l, and xl. If you fall outside of our garment measurement chart, contact us for additional bespoke tailoring.
|Low Water Length||52|
|High Water Length||49|