- ensembles for musicians to wear in performances
- wardrobes for theatrical productions
- one-of-a-kind wedding ensembles
- one-of-a-kind gowns for red carpets and galas
You''ll be working directly with Cynthia, the mastermind behind the entire Ivey Abitz collection. It’s the opportunity of a lifetime to work directly with a designer, knowing she’s creating just for you.
Design concepts will first be presented to you in paintings that Cynthia creates alongside samples of the finest natural fabrics available. All of it in the Ivey Abitz aesthetic, and with your individuality in mind.
Once you choose from the concept paintings, we create museum quality couture garments. In addition, you will receive a copy of the original painting as a keepsake to frame or to preserve as an archive with the ensemble.
Your concept painting will be accompanied by the price of the finished piece. Couture projects are unique by nature, and so is the pricing.
- Day Wear - from $3,500.
- Formal Wear - from $8,000.
- Formal Wear with Extensive Handwork - from $30,000.
On a budget? Ivey Abitz Bespoke offers the IA aesthetic, and it's made just for you.