What happens when two of our favourite frocks, the Fenimore and Blanchefleur Frock, procreate? The Fennefleur is born.
- Three rows of pleating with gathers tucked in between them create a striking visual display on the front and back of the frock.
- Good coverage along the arm holes and shoulders so undergarments don’t unexpectedly appear.
- Darting and gentle tailoring at the waist creates a comfortable and feminine silhouette.
Small pockets are centered on both side seams, pleasantly placed right where you need them. A perfect hideaway for a handkerchief or anything else you want to have right at your fingertips.
- Choose from low water and high water lengths in all sizes. NOTE: since each frock is one-of-a-kind, the gather lengths do vary slightly in each garment. The lengths listed are approximate due to the undulating bottom hem.
- Sizes XS, S, M, L, and XL.
|High Water Length||50 at lower point of undulating bottom hem|
|Low Water Length||55 at lower point of undulating bottom hem|
|NOTE:||Since each frock is one-of-a-kind, the gather lengths do vary slightly in each garment. The lengths listed are approximate due to the undulating bottom hem.|