• Antique wooden buttons, circa early 1900’s.
• Signature tabs and ties comfortably cinch in at the waist change the fit in an instant.
• Wool knit woven in Italy.
• Sewn by hand in New York.
This sample sale is just for the jacket and not the accompanying garments shown in the Look Book images.
• All rare sample garment sales are final with no exchanges or returns. Please check the measurements to make certain it will work for you.
Measurements are across just the front (not circumference) of the garment, laying flat and taut:
- 23 inches across chest
- 28 inches across bottom hem
- 18 inch sleeve length — 3/4 length sleeve
- 33 inches from top of shoulder down to back bottom hem