• Antique glass buttons painted plaid, original worn patina, early 1900’s.
• Side ties can be tied in front or back and can change the fit in an instant.
• Sewn by hand in New York.
This sample sale is just for the shirt and not the accompanying garments shown in the Look Book images.
• All rare sample garment sales are final with no exchanges or returns. Please check the measurements to make certain it will work for you.
Measurements are across just the front (not circumference) of the garment, laying flat and taut:
- 22 inches across chest
- 28 inches across bottom hem
- 33 from top of shoulder down to lowest point at bottom hem