• Wonderful all season weight in a deep black and true embroidery across the lightweight cotton base.
• Adorned with antique wooden buttons, circa early 1900’s.
• Side ties change the fit in an instant.
• Sewn by hand in New York.
This sample sale is just for the Coulson Coat Dress and not the accompanying garments shown in the Look Book images.
• All rare sample garment sales are final with no exchanges or returns. Please check the measurements to make certain it will work for you.
Measurements are across just the front (not circumference) of the garment, laying flat and taut:
22 inches across chest
20 inches across waist
33 inches across hip
40 inches from top of shoulder down to lowest point at bottom hem