Clever Design Details
A design that reminds us all to scatter good wherever we can.
- Purposeful folds and gathers are scattered across the front and back of the duster coat. Tucked here, tucked there, and it’s all good.
- Side seam pockets assist you in everyday modern life.
- Optional side ties allow you to adjust the fit in an instant.
- Adorned with vintage corozo buttons from Italy.
- In-Stock Sizes S, M, and L. Size XS and XL may be ordered and shipped in about 3 weeks.
Charm of the Weave
Black Crinkled Washed Linen
- A soft and washed all natural linen weave, woven in Europe. A deep black, though the crinkled effect creates wonderful hue variations within the weave.
- Please note that our crinkled linens are very forgiving in terms of fit with a lot of give in them. If you’re looking for a closer fitting garment, order one size down, and the crinkled effect will hug the body. The weave gives at least an inch when you stretch on it. If you prefer a relaxed fit, as most Ivey Abitz clients do, order your normal IA size.
- Very soft and mostly opaque, Relevant for all climates and considered a four season weave.
- Perfect for workday wear, everyday errands, and traveling. It can even be dressed up for special occasions with some spot on accessories.
- Easy care. To keep the washed and carefree look shown in the garment, simply wash on delicate in cold water with plant based detergent and fabric softener. Tumble dry on low with our wool dryer balls for several minutes. If you’d like to tighten the weave after wearing it often, dry on a higher heat to restore the tighter crinkled effect.