Clever Design Details
Just when we thought Ivey Abitz trousers couldn’t get more fun to wear, the Montagues take center stage.
- A slightly shorter overall length combines with a flattering a-line shape to create a playful and comfortable silhouette.
- Unexpected pocket placement makes complete sense in the Montagues.
- Eye-catching binding adorns the bottom hem and pockets, adding depth and that extra oomph.
- As with all of our trousers, which are the most comfortable and have the easiest fit you’ll ever wear, the Montagues have an extra elongated front and back rise. They give you the ease of a trouser and the sweeping flattering look of a skirt. You’ll no longer have the uncomfortable creeping-of-the-trouser-into-unsightly-places affliction with the fit of our comfortable trousers. They have a respectable and elegant drape.
- Flat front/elastic back waistband. Measurements listed refer to un-stretched and stretched waistband for the elastic back option, measured just across the front of the garment.
- May be backordered and shipped in about 3 weeks.
Charm of the Weave
Lakeland Woven Stripe
- This sturdy and hardwearing yarn dyed weave is created with cotton and viscose threads.
- It is a great choice for long workdays and traveling. Navy with a grey and white stripe that is woven straight into the weave. The varied stitch in the stripe gives the weave some added interest, making the stripe even more visually interesting.
- Your Montague Trousers will wash and wear well. Simply wash in cold water with an all natural plant based detergent and fabric softener, delicate cycle. Tumble dry on low with our artisan wool dryer balls to maintain the softness that we have washed into it.