Clever Design Details
Our ode to the house on the hill. Our beloved Arthur Hill Frock echoes the curves and turns of the idyllic path home.
Once you slip your frock on, you’ll feel right at home, too.
- A flattering v-shape neckline allows you to wear it on its own over our skirts, trousers, or leggings. It’s also designed to be layered over our shirts and other longer frocks. The frock neckline showcases these other garments splendidly. It’s a wonderful layering companion.
- Side seam pockets for carrying necessary things that you need right at hand.
- Lovely curved button placket creates an elongated and sweeping line on the body.
- The open front bottom hem sweeps to a slightly longer back bottom hem. Flattering from all sides.
- Side ties allow you to adjust the fit on a whim.
- In-Stock Sizes S, M, and L. Size XS and XL may be ordered and shipped in about 3 weeks.
Please note that because it is a limited edition garment, it is only available in our current ready-to-ship IA101 with no options for bespoke order sizing. Once our inventory is sold, it is completely sold out and gone for good.
Charm of the Weave
Royal Pinstripe Twill
- A sturdy and hardwearing cotton twill. We have finished the interior binding with a cranberry washed linen to add an additional smile inducing detail. Flip up the back hem and open up the front a bit to let the deep red hue peek out just a bit. Or pull down the hem and button up the front to keep the cranberry linen a special treat just for yourself.
- Traditionally woven for workwear trousers and jackets. This gives us even more reason to pair it with more refined and vintage metal pressed buttons. It is meant to be worn often. The more you wear it, the softer it gets, the better it feels, and the more it is yours.
- Relevant for all climates and considered a four season weave. This thicker weave can be worn into temperatures of up to about 75-80 degrees Fahrenheit comfortably.
- Perfect for workday wear, everyday errands, and traveling. It can even be dressed up for special occasions with some spot on accessories.
- Easy care. To keep the washed and carefree look shown in the garment, simply wash on delicate in cold water with plant based detergent and fabric softener. Tumble dry on low with our wool dryer balls for several minutes.