Clever Design Details
An all-time favourite bespoke layering piece for Ivey Abitz aficionados, the Fennefleur Frock is available for the first time in our IA101 collection. It’s ready to ship in this delightful design and fabric combination.
- Relaxed fit through chest and hips with a slight a-line down into the skirting.
- Three rows of pleating with gathers tucked in between them create a striking visual display on the front and back of the bottom hem.
- Smartly placed pockets are centered on both side seams, pleasantly placed right where you need them. A perfect hideaway for a handkerchief or anything else you want to have right at your fingertips.
- No longer backorderable once sold out.
Charm of the Weave
Lakeland Flutter Weave
- A soft and washed all natural viscose crepe, woven in Europe.
- Very soft and opaque, yet it can still be worn as a lightweight summer frock. Wear as a base layering piece for a winter ensemble. Relevant for all climates and considered a four season weave.
- Perfect for workday wear, everyday errands, and traveling. It can even be dressed up for special occasions with some spot on accessories.
- Easy care. To keep the washed and carefree look shown in the garment, simply wash on delicate in cold water with plant based detergent and fabric softener. Tumble dry on low with our wool dryer balls for several minutes.
|Length||49 at lower point of undulating bottom hem. NOTE: Since each frock is one-of-a-kind, the gather lengths do vary slightly in each garment. The length listed is approximate due to the undulating bottom hem.|