Clever Design Details
The lovely curves and points of our Fairholme designs found a home in our new necktie.
Poised and purposeful, our neckties are so versatile that you’ll never know what you did without them.
- Our Fairholme Necktie is sophisticated and a must-have detail for any complete Ivey Abitz wearable art collection.
- The longer tie piece on the Fairholme creates a longer line down the front of the shirt.
- Tie it in a traditional windsor knot, or simply tie around the neck like a scarf.
- One size fits all.
- Approximately 58 inches from end to end.
Charm of the Weave
Red Door Washed Cotton
- A soft and washed cotton poplin, woven in Europe.
- Crisp and snappy in movement, yet soft and cool to the touch.
- Relevant for all climates and considered a four season weave.
- Perfect for workday wear, everyday errands, and traveling.
- Easy care. To keep the washed and carefree look shown in the garment, simply wash on delicate in cold water with plant based detergent and fabric softener. Tumble dry on low with our wool dryer balls for several minutes.