Clever Design Details
Find your new best friend in Elsie. Quiet, assuring, and one-of-a-kind. She’s always, always there for you.
Once you slip your frock on, you’ll feel right at home, too.
- Slits in the bottom hem create panels that drape and move beautifully whilst walking. The bottom hem’s curves and angles echo the bottom hems of many Ivey Abitz designs, making it a perfect layering companion.
- Front pockets pleasingly shaped allow you to carry necessary things close at hand.
- Vintage metal pressed buttons from Italy adorn each Elsie, adding to its specialness. Such details connects it to the other IA 101 garments and helps create a cohesive Ivey Abitz garment grouping or capsule wardrobe.
- Side ties allow you to adjust the fit on a whim.
- Backordered sizes are usually shipped to you in about 3 weeks. We make them in NY!
Charm of the Weave
Black Puckered Check Weave
- A soft and washed all natural linen cotton weave, woven in Europe.
- Very soft and opaque, yet it can still be worn as a lightweight summer frock. Relevant for all climates and considered a four season weave.
- Perfect for workday wear, everyday errands, and traveling. It can even be dressed up for special occasions with some spot on accessories.
- Easy care. To keep the washed and carefree look shown in the garment, simply wash on delicate in cold water with plant based detergent and fabric softener. Tumble dry on low with our wool dryer balls for several minutes.