Clever Design Details
Our beloved Blanchefleur is a dear friend to everyone at Ivey Abitz. She’s the star of many IA wardrobes. Many of our clients order at least one a season and love experiencing this clever and reliable design in different weaves. Now is your opportunity to experience it in a stunner staple weave!
- Relaxed fit through chest and hips with a dramatic a-line down into the skirting. Cinch in at the waist with a sash (sold separately) to change the look and fit in an instant.
- Intricately placed pleating along the bottom hem dramatically springs out from behind the frock’s skirting to create texture and depth.
- Sweeping a-line skirting allows for complete ease of movement, which is ideal for everyday wear.
- The frock’s skirting has a lovely curve on the front and back of the bottom hem that echoes many other garments in the Ivey Abitz collection. A perfect frock companion to wear with so many of our designs.
- Smartly placed pockets are centered on both side seams, pleasantly placed right where you need them. A perfect hideaway for a handkerchief or anything else you want to have right at your fingertips.
- In-Stock Sizes S, M, and L. Size XS and XL may be ordered and shipped in about 3 weeks.
If you’d like an XS or XL, we can create a bespoke Blanchefleur Frock in this featured weave. Simply contact us with your request.
Charm of the Weave
Black and Natural Plaid Weave
- This sturdy and hardwearing yarn dyed weave is created with cotton and viscose threads. It is a great choice for long workdays and traveling because it doesn’t wrinkle easily.
- Muted hues, matte finish, soft to the touch, with a flowing drape. It is lightweight, but it is opaque enough to wear without a slip. The colour combination complements every IA wardrobe. If you’re new to Ivey Abitz, then it’s a wonderful place to begin!
- Your Blanchefleur Frock will wash and wear well. Simply wash in cold water with an all natural plant based detergent and fabric softener, delicate cycle. Tumble dry on low with our artisan wool dryer balls to maintain the softness that we have washed into it.