Clever Design Details
Our ode to the house on the hill. Our beloved Arthur Hill Jacket echoes the curves and turns of the idyllic path home. Once you slip your jacket on, you’ll feel right at home, too.
Once you slip your frock on, you’ll feel right at home, too.
- Side seam pockets for carrying necessary things that you need close at hand.
- Lovely curved button placket creates an elongated and sweeping line on the body.
- The open front bottom hem sweeps to a slightly longer back bottom hem. Flattering from all sides.
- Optional side ties allow you to easily adjust the silhouette. They give an incredibly comfortable and flattering fit when cinching in at the waist is desired. If you prefer a straighter and more relaxed silhouette, request to have the jacket made without the tabs/ties.
- No longer backorderable once sold out.
If you’d like an XS or XL, we can create a bespoke Arthur Hill Jacket in this featured weave. Simply contact us with your request.
Charm of the Weave
Lake Washed Herringbone
- A sturdy and hardwearing herringbone cotton twill. We have finished the interior binding with our Cottage Garden Weave to add an additional smile inducing detail. Flip up the back hem and open up the front a bit to let the floral design peek out just a bit. Or pull down the hem and button up the front to keep the garden weave a special treat just for yourself.
- It’s the kind of fabric that demands you to wear it often and wear your story into it. The more you wear it, the softer it gets, the happier it gets, and the more it is yours. Traditionally woven for workwear trousers and jackets. This gives us even more reason to pair it with more refined and vintage pressed metal Art Nouveau buttons.
- Relevant for all climates and considered a four season weave. This thicker weave can be worn into temperatures of up to about 75-80 degrees Fahrenheit comfortably.
- Perfect for workday wear, everyday errands, and traveling. It can even be dressed up for special occasions with some spot on accessories.
- Easy care. To keep the washed and carefree look shown in the garment, simply wash on delicate in cold water with plant based detergent and fabric softener. Tumble dry on low with our wool dryer balls for several minutes.