Layering is effortless in our elegant Dennison Dress.
- Sensible with a hint of playfulness.
- Two practical pockets in the front, perfect size for cell phones, glasses, and keys.
- The Dennison Dress has the same silhouette as the Dennison Frock but with the added bonus of 3/4 length sleeves. The sleeve edges have facing so they can be flipped up or rolled up for a more casual look.
- Side slits below the waistline down to the bottom hem allow for a lovely flow and easy fit to the garment. They also allow easy access to side seam pockets in Ivey Abitz base layer frocks, skirts, and trousers that are worn under the Dennison.
- The Dennison features our signature bottom hem curves that layer effortlessly and beautifully over our other designs.
Charm of the Weave
• We have featured versions of this wonderful cotton voile in various palettes since 2010. It has become a a favourite with clients because the ambiguous hues allow you to wear it with navy, charcoal, brown, and black. It also pairs well with natural linens, burgundy, and greens. In other words, basically everything in your Ivey Abitz wardrobe.
• 100% cotton, this yarn dyed weave actually weaves the plaid into the fabric. It is not printed. The creates a richer and more intricate plaid design across the fabric. Semi-transparent, it is lightweight and wispy.
• Simply wash in cold water with an all natural plant based detergent and fabric softener, delicate cycle. Hang to dry, then tumble dry on low for a few minutes with our artisan wool dryer balls to maintain the softness that we have washed into it.
|hip||free due to slit in side seam|
|Length||36 from top of shoulder to center bottom hem; 44 to longest point in back|