This IA 101 garment is available to ship immediately, as shown. Made in New York, United States, by professional Ivey Abitz tailors. If you would like a different fabric, you may order a bespoke Blanchefleur Frock. Please note that the bespoke Blanchefleur Frock will not have the selvedge edge detail as part of the design like this limited edition IA 101 Blanchefleur Frock.
Clever Design Details
- Sometimes, the selvedge edge of a fabric has such character that it must be part of a design. This is one such selvedge edge. It adorns the neckline, top of pockets, and bottom hem of the frock.
- Intricately placed pleating along the bottom hem dramatically springs out from behind the frock’s skirting to create texture and depth.
- The frock’s skirting has a lovely curve on the front and back of the bottom hem that echoes many other garments in the Ivey Abitz collection. A perfect frock companion to wear with so many of our designs.
- Darting and gentle tailoring at the waist creates a comfortable and feminine silhouette. A-line skirting allows for complete ease of movement, which is ideal for everyday wear.
- Sizes XS, S, M, L, and XL.
Merits of the Fabric
Passport Pinstripe Weave
Description: A sturdy, hard wearing weave. The pinstripe is woven, not printed, into the weave. A blend of Passport and soft white hues.
Content: 100 percent washed cotton. Four season weave.
Care: Simply hand wash or put through machine delicate cycle in cold water with a plant based detergent. We suggest using a natural fabric softener to maintain the softness we have washed into it. Tumble dry on extra-low heat with our artisan wool dryer balls, just for a few minutes, to keep the relaxed effect that is featured in the Look Book.
|Low Water Length||52|
|High Water Length||49|