• Worn and washed plaid cotton. Thick and sturdy coat wind resistant weight.
• Side ties can be tied in the front or back and easily cinch in the waist. Adjust the fit in an instant.
• Antique wooden buttons, original patina, circa early 1900’s.
• Sewn by hand in New York.
This sample sale is just for the duster coat and not the accompanying garments shown in the Look Book images.
• All rare sample garment sales are final with no exchanges or returns. Please check the measurements to make certain it will work for you.
Measurements are across just the front (not circumference) of the garment, laying flat and taut:
- 23 inches across chest
- 21 inches across waist
- 29 inches across hip, 20 below bottom of armhole
- 44 inches from top of shoulder down to lowest point at bottom hem