Traipse to and fro in comfort and ease.
Women are swooning over Ivey Abitz trousers, and rightfully so. They are not trousers in the traditional sense (in the sense that trousers are uncomfortable and creep up into certain areas in an unseemly manner). Instead, the elegant trouser legs fit like a flattering skirt but wear with the ease of a trouser. So feminine. SO comfortable. So easy to wear.
- A longer front and back rise flatters the most hard-to-fit body.
- The trousers feature the unique selvedge edge of the Blackbird Double Layered Weave, incorporating it into the bottom hem of the trouser and top of the pockets. Due to the two layers in the fabric, they are self-lined with a Dove White soft weave. They are sturdy and best for spring, autumn, and winter enjoyment.
- Ideally paired with one of our relaxed shirts or duster coats.
- Available in flat front/elastic back waistband.
- Sizes XS, S, M, L, and XL.
approx. measurements across front of garment as it lays taut on a flat surface
|Waist – MEASURED FLAT ACROSS FRONT||10 un-stretched to 16 stretched||12.5 un-stretched to 18.5 stretched||15 un-stretched to 21 stretched||17.5 un-stretched to 23.5 stretched||20 un-stretched to 26 stretched|
|Hip, 12 inches below the waistband||21||23.5||26||28.5||31|