• A substantive weave yet not too heavy for warmer climates. Three season wear. Woven in Italy. Gives lovely volume in the bottom hem of the Anabel.
• Sewn by hand in New York.
This sample sale is just for the Anabel Frock and not the accompanying garments shown in the Look Book images.
• All rare sample garment sales are final with no exchanges or returns. Please check the measurements to make certain it will work for you.
Measurements are across just the front (not circumference) of the garment, laying flat and taut:
- 22.5 inches across chest
- 21 inches across waist
- 28.5 inches across hip, 20 below bottom of armhole opening
- 50 inches from top of shoulder down to lowest point at bottom hem